Friday, March 11, 2005

This is not a hobby, more like work...

You know when you are writing for your blog it seems to be a lot of work, especially to get it just right.

I think I will post more if I remember that actually....;>

Now on to better things...

I will post some interesting FireFox extensions and whatnot.

Also maybe some more sites and off the wall crap that I can find.

What? Hold the presses, try this out for size!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

This sometimes keeps me up at night, uuhhh yea.

Until then I got the TV on, reruns and commercials, yaaawwwnn.

1 Comments:

Blogger audiogrrl said...

Thanx for reading my procrastination is amazing even to me... I will post something on your blog asap or whatever that means...

Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home